Virtual Consultation via
Video and Teleconferencing
Some patients are not always able to come on-site for their consultation, follow-up, and subsequent treatment protocols. At the current time, we have the ability to do video and teleconferencing.
Patient Services can arrange the video or teleconferencing session: email@example.com
Here are some steps to take in advance of the video conferencing session in order to make your interaction with the clinic a positive experience:
- You will need a microphone that plugs into your computer if you do not have one built in.
- If you have a PC video camera, we will be able to see you. This is a nice feature, but not essential to the video conference. We will have our camera on so you can see us.
- You will need to let us know what program (Skype, FaceTime, What’s App) you are using in advance. Please also let us know what your "contact name / user name" is so we can contact you via video conferencing.
- Please test your connection, video camera, and microphone, the day of the consultation to make sure everything works.
- Because technology is never certain, please ensure we have a telephone number of where you are conducting the video conference from in-case it fails and we need to resort to a call over the phone.
We look forward to connecting with you and helping to build your family!